Welcome to the UPC Show with Curtis Haring and Dylan McDonnell!
In the first half: Rob Bishop and Aimee Winder Newton come ever-so-close to actually saying they are going to run for governor, the San Juan County Clerk continues to have election shenanigans, and Mendenhall appears to be pulling away in the race for Salt Lake City Mayor.
In the second half: Chris Stewart continues his downward spiral down the rabbit hole, we have some solid plans for tax reform in Utah and, surprise, it is basically the worst thing possible for the poor, Governor Herbert wants to give the conversion therapy ban a chance, and, of course, we talk about Pierre Delecto.
Other talking points include:
- Phil Lyman said yes?!
- Saving the relationship for a good block.
- Put it in the form of a question.
- A primer on the Canadian Election.
- They are the equivalent of….the Nazi’s…
- Being Orrin Hatch for Halloween.
- Unassisted Entertainment Device?
- I’m not even angry
- Is Pierre his Christian Name?
For you fuddy-duddies that don’t like the cold open: The politics talk kicks in at 7:15.
Select [Download] to save directly to your device or click the play button to play in your browser.