Welcome to the UPC Show with Curtis Haring and Bob Kubicheck!
In the first half: We continue to complain about the vaping crisis, update you on what the new-new medical marijuana law looks like, and give highlights from the recent DOPL hearing regarding a conversion therapy ban.
In the second half: The state is looking to update its voter privacy law, possibly bring back vehicle inspections, and, yes, we talk about where the Utah delegation stands on the recent impeachment inquiry against the president.
Other talking points include:
- You can’t peruse the isles when going to the drive-thru liquor store
- Don’t get sick in Wyoming
- We are not ready for microwaves
- They are cowards
- Probably got one of them diseases
- Your disease is old, here is your pot
- It is because of essential oils
- Gotta clean up after the horsies
- A big ol blob
- Personal freedom people are the worst
- Death to Clowns
- Where did you find a Garmin?
For you fuddy-duddies that don’t like the cold open: The politics talk kicks in at 15:15 (it’s a Bob show).
Select [Download] to save directly to your device or click the play button to play in your browser.