Welcome to the UPC Show with Curtis Haring, Dylan McDonnell, and Bob Kubicheck!
In the first half: Our hot takes on the Salt Lake City Mayor’s race, and Ken Ivory is leaving the legislature to work for a company that (surprised) benefited from state tax dollars.
In the second half: Replacing the voter-approved Prop 3 is $2.5 million more expensive each month and does less compared to what voters approved, replacing the voter-approved Prop 2 won’t work and the leg will have to go back to Prop 2 ideas for medical marijuana, the Salt Lake City Council is stuck between a rock and a hard place, and Rep. Stewart is on the DCCC’s radar come 2020.
Other talking points include:
- Polytheism is replaced early in the tech tree.
- How to get your own universe and message testing
- Just to be clear: Only Field
- He has a face
- Customizing the date is cheating
- Do You Wanna Get A Coffee?
- Playin’ Geomancer
- Might have to declare shenanigans
- Monkey yacht races
- What’s with the guy with face?
- Only Jell-o for your mind-altering drugs
- You just need great reflexes
For you fuddy-duddies that don’t like the cold open: The politics talk kicks in at 12:45.
Select [Download] to save directly to your device or click the play button to play in your browser.