Welcome to the UPC Show with Curtis Haring and Dylan McDonnell!
In the first half: Protesters make a scene at the Salt Lake Chamber of Commerce, the FBI and ICE may be using drivers license photos and lawmakers want answers, and is Mia Love going to make another run for Congress?
In the second half: Our first dataset of numbers comes out post 0.05, shenanigans in the Utah County Commission (again), and Kamala Harris is not, in fact, coming to Utah.
Other talking points include:
- Disengenious anger
- The Greater Millcreek Area
- Metaphorical Tin-Can Eating
- You are crazy if you don’t think the government is watching you
- Please don’t tell the bees to attack me
- Heaviest air quotes possible
- Is there a famous goat?
- Just tell them they are cosplaying
- At least it isn’t infighting!
For you fuddy-duddies that don’t like the cold open: The politics talk kicks in at 5:30.
Select [Download] to save directly to your device or click the play button to play in your browser.