Welcome to the UPC Show with Curtis Haring and Bob Kubicheck!
In the first half: We get stuck on the core item it takes to be Governor of Utah
In the second half: The State School Board approves new science standards and, surprise, they actually were not crazy despite attempts from some, the Utah Democratic Party held a debate to choose its new chair, and the Salt Lake Chamber backs away from a…questionable meeting with lawmakers.
Other talking points include:
- Niche religious denominations
- The Landslide Difference
- The First Totalitarian State in the Nation
- Looking out from the Eagle’s Nest
- But What Does He Actually Believe In?
- God Bless Em’ – He Falls for it Every Time
- The Age of Cox – He is Utah’s Neo
- They Can Not Gain the Taste of Flesh
- Monkies, Wearing Hats, Driving Around in Cars
- The Pac-Man Theory of Earth
- Windows Would Be Nice
- IT’S A LUNCH?!
- The Royal Order of the Jackalope
For you fuddy-duddies that don’t like the cold open: The politics talk kicks in at 10:45.
Select [Download] to save directly to your device or click the play button to play in your browser.