Welcome to the UPC Show with Curtis Haring and Bob Kubicheck!
In the first half: Enter to win booze, drink and throw axes (so long as a pool table is in the room), and Chris Bateman gets rejected.
In the second half: Utah is looking for professional pot growers, the prison population is outpacing beds, Senator Romney dislikes tariffs, and Representative McAdams isn’t ready to impeach just yet.
Other talking points include:
- Field Madness
- Our good friend, Allen Iverson
- Unsafe parade practices
- Wordy protest signs
- Are you a Printing Witch?
- Lining up for liquid bread
- You can’t prohibit ax throwing – Karokie on the other hand…
- Big Billiards strikes again
- There is a reason why you can have a banana in January
- Everyone was busy with coloring rocks
For you fuddy-duddies that don’t like the cold open: The politics talk kicks in at 11:15.
Select [Download] to save directly to your device or click the play button to play in your browser.