Welcome to the UPC Show with Curtis Haring, Dylan McDonnell, and Bob Kubicheck!
In the first half: Were lawmakers talking out of both sides of their mouth when they said that they talked to Prop 3 supporters when striking it down (hint: yes), protesters want to “Abort the Port”, and, Surprise! The air in Utah is terrible!
In the second half: John Swallow still has to pay his attorney bills, some Republican delegates want the GOP to officially get rid of the new hate crime law, and the Utah Democratic Party basically screwed everything up from the get-go over a now two-year-old complaint.
Other talking points include:
- Who the hell brunches?
- The standards department chimes in
- Be the evil!
- Shipping efficiency is important
- Utah Shibboleth’s
- The state has the road, but the city has the sidewalk!
- Taunting the trains
- The oldest trick in the Hunstman book
- No one in our position would be in that position
- Ostrich Jackets was an actual topic discussed – nothing witty here, just a statement of fact.
- Wikileaks strikes again
For you fuddy-duddies that don’t like the cold open: The politics talk kicks in at 3:30.
Select [Download] to save directly to your device or click the play button to play in your browser.