Welcome to the UPC Show with Curtis Haring and Bob Kubicheck!
In the first half: The new prison will cost more, take longer, and have fewer people than expected, those hippies over at the Pentagon say that Hill Air Force Base is in trouble thanks to climate change, and Governor Herbert uses his line item veto to 86 a developer’s request.
In the second half: Representative Phil Lyman is complaining that he has to pay off his debts to the feds for, ya know, breaking the law, Republican lawmakers are desperately trying to get different people to become Republican Central Committee Members, and a new straw poll shows Senator Luz Escamilla in the lead to become Salt Lake City’s next mayor.
Other talking points include:
- The joy of student radio
- Start a petition!
- You are either gun runners or spreading democracy
- A sentence that gets worse and worse as you go
- The state tends to frown on cattle prods on people
- Susan does not appreciate this…
- A solid way to increase productivity
- A diet of bacon and scotch with a cigarette chaser
- Tangental, at the very least
- Prison gentrification
- It isn’t going to be Red Dawn
- You did corruption bad
- Not keeping up on the trades
- It’s not not a ploy
- The true format of UPC
For you fuddy-duddies that don’t like the cold open: The politics talk kicks in at 18:45.
Select [Download] to save directly to your device or click the play button to play in your browser.