Welcome to the UPC Show with Curtis Haring and Bob Kubicheck!
In the first half: Feel free to drive with your cell phone out – it’s all good, the Down syndrome abortion ban is headed to the governor’s desk, we have a tax bill, and the Constitution is so divinely inspired that we have to rip it to shreds!
In the second half: Stronger beer advances to the House, lawmakers continue to futz with the inland port, a conversion therapy bill has struck a delicate balance, and thank goodness that we are making it easier to shoot people with an updated stand-your-ground law.
Other talking points include:
- Guinea Pigs and general shenanigans
- We no fear ye.
- The most dangerous game
- It seems like a bit of a political football
- Number one with a bullet
- A coke in every hand!
- It is perfect but a total failure
- Don your complaints
- Your ideology is based on a book about railroads
- It’s fine, don’t worry about it
- …Can you…Can you do that?
- Our good friend: Repression!
- Government to do list: Don’t shoot people
For you fuddy-duddies that don’t like the cold open: The politics talk kicks in at 2:15.
Select [Download] to save directly to your device or click the play button to play in your browser.