Welcome to the UPC Show with Curtis Haring, Dylan McDonnell, and Bob Kubicheck!
In the first half: Updated vote numbers on Prop 4 and the Love/McAdams race, how one lawmaker is backing down from his threat to overturn Prop 3, and the impending lawsuit against the LDS Church regarding Prop 2.
In the second half: Senator Mike Lee has a theory behind who is causing the toxic political environment we live in (hint – it liberals), Governor Herbert is again proposing tax cuts and reform, and a legislative committee has rejected the idea of a gender-change law that would make the process easier for the public.
Other talking points include:
- Nuclear code discovery
- Curtis is bad at following instructions
- Laws for recounting propositions
- Optimistically pessimistic
- Believe in the spreadsheets
- The airspeed of an unladen swallow
- Adding a nice little “booop”
- They kind of started things…
- Go West Young Pot Leaf
- Who is gonna inspect the meat?
- Kentucky Bucks
- You are dumb and you are wrong
- Funny how that works
For you fuddy-duddies that don’t like the cold open: The politics talk kicks in at 3:35
Select [Download] to save directly to your device or click the play button to play in your browser.
You Can Get Free Gift Cards For Shopping, Searching and Discovering What’s Online at Swagbucks.com