Welcome to the UPC Show with Curtis Haring and Dylan McDonnell!
In the first half: The details of medical marijuana actually come out for the legislature and public, some lawmakers are threatening to kill Proposition 3 if it is successful, the poor and middle class are paying more income tax than the rich, and (surprise) Utah has more than $265 million in additional funds in its budget.
In the second half: Mia Love calls for an ad to be taken down, Utahns are split on if the legislature should be able to call itself into session, and Operation Rio Grand received a less than stellar report from the ACLU.
Other talking points include:
- Poor Bob.
- Good Vote By Mail returns.
- If only the government had a way to get money…
- So many rude interruptions.
- Sue the liberals.
- Dead air is better than that topic.
- The storage white cat thing.
- The Patriots of Freedom Loving Americans
- Oh no, we aren’t talking anyone specifically, heavens no.
- Just a chair, a phone, an no windows.
- How to actually attack Ben McAdams.
- Robe life.
For you fuddy-duddies that don’t like the cold open: The politics talk kicks in at 3:45
Select [Download] to save directly to your device or click the play button to play in your browser.
You Can Get Free Gift Cards For Shopping, Searching and Discovering What’s Online at Swagbucks.com