In the first half: Jim Winder has crossed parties in the race for Salt Lake County Sheriff, Rob Bishop doesn’t know how his race is going, Proposition 1 is in trouble, and we are building the rail!
In the second half: SB 54 is going to the Supreme Court, the DABC is doing away with rating cards, and the ALCU is concerned about Utah’s election process.
Other talking points include:
- How to fix society.
- Avoiding the same stories.
- The population of Davis County and riveting podcasting.
- Stripping your title (by a Libertarian no less).
- Endorsements from beyond the grave.
- Ol’ West style.
- Light voter fraud.
- Wile E. Coyote Fan Fiction.
- The refinery market.
- Odd em-phas-sis.
- The Cooler older brother of Salt Lake.
- Sommelier Scandal.
- You are not helping!
For you fuddy-duddies that don’t like the cold open: The politics talk kicks in at 4:00
Select [Download] to save directly to your device or click the play button to play in your browser.
You Can Get Free Gift Cards For Shopping, Searching and Discovering What’s Online at Swagbucks.com