In the first half: Count My Vote won’t be on the ballot this November, the LDS Church came out against the medical cannabis initiative, there are some interesting goings on in Congressional District 1, and a “reporter” showed up at a recent campaign event for Ben McAdams and things got…odd.
In the second half: The spokesperson for the Salt Lake County GOP made some, shall we say, interesting comments about the LGBTQ community, Utah’s solar installations have dropped dramatically, we are looking to our neighbors down south to ship out Utah’s coal, and the FCC chairman made an appearance in Utah with Mia Love this past week.
Other talking points include:
- CATS! CATS! CATS!
- A Wyoming Sombrero/Tophat.
- Not all Libertarians are Cats, But all Cats are Libertarians.
- They came out?! Congratulations!
- Playing both sides of the field.
- Praising Hamas (no, not that way!)
- We only like the ones we agree with
- We have all thought about hilarious, sketchy, things.
- Pipe porn
- There is no revision, just revelation.
- Ah, yes, I have heard that word.
For you fuddy-duddies that don’t like the cold open: The politics talk kicks in at 8:45
Select [Download] to save directly to your device or click the play button to play in your browser.
You Can Get Free Gift Cards For Shopping, Searching and Discovering What’s Online at Swagbucks.com