In the first half: Stuff goin’ on in San Juan County, Orrin Hatch is complaining again, Stewart Adams maks a run for Senate President, and it is time to recall the Bishop.
In the second half: Mia Love is at it again (sorta) screwing up quotes, tariffs are hurting Utah farmers, 3.2 beer might be going away, and it is the 20 year anniversary of the lawsuit over gay-straight alliances.
Other talking points include:
- Picking fights with other podcasts
- Robert’s Rules of Order strikes again
- Do not talk bad about the port
- Bob is confused about how lawn signs work
- U-K-O-N comes before Wyoming
- Don’t call us Bryan
- Price of Coke is holding steady
- The collective facepalm of Canada
For you fuddy-duddies that don’t like the cold open: The politics talk kicks in at 5:00
Select [Download] to save directly to your device or click the play button to play in your browser.
You Can Get Free Gift Cards For Shopping, Searching and Discovering What’s Online at Swagbucks.com