In the first half: Both Rob Bishop and Gary Herbert seemed to have helped push for dirtier air, a new poll shows that old people don’t like new housing, and Dylan has been pointing out the obvious on Representative Stewart for a while now and others are catching on.
In the second half: The Bird scooters are causing problems, Utah has way more money than it expected (but not from the internet tax), and a follow up on the Count My Vote lawsuit.
Other talking points include:
- We are not just “mer ma ner ma ner ma ner”
- Babies are psychopaths.
- Hey, he is good at his job.
- Adults under 40.
- $7.95 for consulting
- Give me all the scooters!
- The rules of tennis
- Who needs tickets to Phantom of the Opera?
- Flipping the Bird – aw dangit.
- Dylan’s cease and desist order.
- BUILD THAT PIPE!
- Everything would be notarized.
For you fuddy-duddies that don’t like the cold open: The politics talk kicks in at 6:35
Select [Download] to save directly to your device or click the play button to play in your browser.
You Can Get Free Gift Cards For Shopping, Searching and Discovering What’s Online at Swagbucks.com