In the first half: Takeaways from the primary election, McAdams is starting to need to move the numbers, The LG is fighting the lawsuit to prevent medical marijuana on the ballot, and redrawing political boundaries is popular.
In the second half: Will Senator Lee be the next Supreme Court nominee? Also: Mike Lee has a stellar plan for fair housing, and Governor Herbert may have found a way to fund education that won’t raise the gas tax.
Other talking points include:
- The People’s Hat
- Bring the Guinea Pigs
- Canada: Quietly Doing it Right Since 1860-Something
- Spoiler! The Handmaid’s Tale is Super Depressing
- Introducing Senator Zapp Brannigan
- Garfield feels right, but it is always Taft
- Called Shots on the November Senate Election
- Getouttahere with your unicameral government
- Bart the Bear
- The Civil Way to Say it is a Dumb Dumb Idea
- Oh no, oh no, oh no…
- Bob is very agreeable.
- Who do we need to sue?
- Wait, this goes on the internet?!
For you fuddy-duddies that don’t like the cold open: The politics talk kicks in at 13:15
Select [Download] to save directly to your device or click the play button to play in your browser.
You Can Get Free Gift Cards For Shopping, Searching and Discovering What’s Online at Swagbucks.com