In the first half: Our air is terrible, Utah has fewer home-grown teachers, People are (vary) angry at Senator Dabakis’ actions about the Inland Port, and Mark Shurtleff is suing for $60 Million.
In the second half: SB 54 fails (again) in the courts, The McAdams/Love race remains close, Chris Herrod’s campaign steals from Dylan – but it doesn’t matter because he is losing dramatically, and Mike Kennedy creates some endorsements out of the blue.
Other talking points include:
- Hatty to do it?! Or: That’s a workin’ man’s hat.
- Fallout talk…so much Fallout.
- The kids are into the VR.
- Warning: Air Quality has Diminished.
- Bernie: The true Free Radical.
- We didn’t take both feet.
- An update to our dirty air problem.
- What about the airplanes?
- Just stop teaching the kids and send them to the mines.
- Exiled to Antelope Island.
- Phone calls will be made.
- Guys, it’s Cragun upstairs…
- Logan’s Run – Canadian Term Limits.
- Money from every Bible.
- I love your face…and Slim Jims.
Select [Download] to save directly to your device or click the play button to play in your browser.
You Can Get Free Gift Cards For Shopping, Searching and Discovering What’s Online at Swagbucks.com