In the first half: Shenanigans in San Juan County, 4 out of the 6 initiatives appear to have enough signatures to show up on the ballot, and the legislature overturns two veto’s
In the second half: all things with the Utah GOP and their loooooooooong convention.
Other talking points include:
- A lack of talent makes it difficult.
- Tennessee loves Andrew Jackson.
- Tours of the shred factory.
- Why lie about being in Chyanne
- Dylan takes names
- Has anyone seen Bob?
- IT’S COINCIDENCE, NOT IRONY!
- Start blaming Benedict Arnold
- Proof Utah only has 3 congresspeople.
- I DON’T CARE, MOM!
- Retiring LaVar’s voice
- Turn off the lights to keep chickens and the Utah GOP calm
- How to send off Orrin Hatch
Select [Download] to save directly to your device or click the play button to play in your browser.
You Can Get Free Gift Cards For Shopping, Searching and Discovering What’s Online at Swagbucks.com