In the first half: Senator Weiler is cleared of charges, John Swallow is back, how the inland port actually became a thing, and the GOP is hiring an attorney…again…to fight SB54.
In the second half: San Juan County Republicans feel disenfranchised, there is a third player in the Love/McAdam’s race, and a new study shows that medical marijuana can help the opioid epidemic.
Other talking points include:
- An even million
- Is it a conflict of interest?
- Let the Guinea Pigs run free!
- Bob is sad
- Gonna have to pony up
- Don’t get married for the next month
- Be emperor of the show!
- They are always bad ideas…
- As chickens are want to do.
- An excuse to scout antelope.
Select [Download] to save directly to your device or click the play button to play in your browser.
You Can Get Free Gift Cards For Shopping, Searching and Discovering What’s Online at Swagbucks.com