In the first half: Governor Herbert is fighting against medical marijuana, Senator Dayton is stepping away, and Utah County will allow vote by mail.
In the second half: Romney goes even further on immigration, Mia Love tries to play both sides on the gun debate, an interesting study regarding trusting items on Twitter, and lawmakers are angry over the census.
Other talking points include:
- Paying for a weather app?
- Learning about Indianapolis
- Bob’s penultimate show
- A brief history of the railroads.
- Guitar stings and sunglasses indoors.
- Describing Jimmy Buffett concerts
- Drive-Thrus vs. Drive-Inss
- Curtis Slips
- Thinking about October
- Finding out how much pizza to order/how to raise the GDP
- Bob fixes the pitch at the door
Select [Download] to save directly to your device or click the play button to play in your browser.
You Can Get Free Gift Cards For Shopping, Searching and Discovering What’s Online at Swagbucks.com