In the first half: An analytical look at the 2018 legislative session, Mike Noel is a topic (again) for neglecting to disclose conflicts of interest, Jim Dabais may be eyeing the office of Salt Lake City Mayor, and a look at November’s candidates.
In the second half: A pro-gun group will march just before the March for Our Lives rally, effectively being turds, the Utah GOP will just ignore that pesky rule that could prevent them from getting on the ballot, and one pro-caucus activist makes some…interesting claims.
Other talking points include:
- I love anyone…with a contract
- Dylan is a Meatsmen
- People are excited about cake
- Winning is fun
- Padding the CV
- Bob has never been a comms guy
- Get Cragun on the phone
- Just business cards, not badges and guns
- Ya just have to declare
- I’m not even mad, just impressed (and mad too).
- Things are better – and that’s good!
- Curtis makes a pitch for a job
- Intermingled marching
- They are going to be pissed off and can vote soon
- Hey, it is late in the day
- No one is having fun and no one is happy
Select [Download] to save directly to your device or click the play button to play in your browser.
You Can Get Free Gift Cards For Shopping, Searching and Discovering What’s Online at Swagbucks.com