In the first half: The session is over! UTA is getting a new name, the people actually have an impact, and Medicaid might be expanding (but it may not be the greatest).
In the second half: Democrats attacking Democrats and the Inland Port bill, Mike Noel is leaving the show in the lurch and taking a ton of our content, but he isn’t the only one retiring. Finally, the Republican Party might, legitimately, not be on the ballot this November.
Other talking points include:
- DO YOU REALLY WANT TO HEAR ABOUT IT?!
- Festering, germy packets
- How to save $50 Million: Get a bunch of Sharpies
- Doctors that are bad at guessing
- Eggs and Chickens, carts and horses
- Signature variables
- You don’t get points for “try”
- It’s like the Jetsons
- But what will we talk about?
- You know, the snake people, what are they called?
- Bob’s torpedoes his own delegate run announcement
- Talking about it for rest of our damn lives…
Select [Download] to save directly to your device or click the play button to play in your browser.
You Can Get Free Gift Cards For Shopping, Searching and Discovering What’s Online at Swagbucks.com