In the first half: Not so small government for you, the state prison was (much) more expensive than we were told, transgendered individuals are a step closer to making it easier to legally change their gender to their expression, and a stand your ground bill is back again.
In the second half: Denver has their first Outdoor Retailer’s Expo, Ben McAdams beat out Mia Love on fundraising, and Chris Stewart’s man brain is too good for a woman.
Other talking points include:
- Get the disclaimers out of the way.
- Hacking with floral prints.
- All the locks!
- The Senate are different kinds of turds…
- It’s the opening of ConAir.
- It’s not a Spiderman Reboot.
- Would anyone like a Frosty?!
- It’s a website!
- Ouch…just ouch.
- Curtis is a walking dick-punch in groups.
- Ride the bus and vote Democratic.
- Capitol with an O
Select [Download] to save directly to your device or click the play button to play in your browser.
You Can Get Free Gift Cards For Shopping, Searching and Discovering What’s Online at Swagbucks.com