We start off with a special interview with Eric Peterson and hear about his non-profit, the Utah Investigative Journalism Project and his most recent GoFundMe project designed to give journalists additional resources to take a deep dive into Utah’s air quality (click here for more and to donate).
In the first half: Proposed changes to UTA could bring big changes to most of the Wasatch Front; Governor Herbert gave his (underwhelming *cough, cough*) State of the State Address. Meanwhile, $9 out of every $10 campaign contributions came from special interests, and Utah are split on if we should have actual beer in stores.
In the second half: Governor (?!) Spencer Cox had some fun, a super bad abortion bill, and flat-out lies about the medical cannabis petition.
Other talking points include:
- Cat interruptions.
- If only there were some governing body…
- The best ideas come from Montgomery Burns
- A week’s worth of breakfast burritos
- The Sean and Bob Show
- Please don’t throw the mic
- Hooper: Where is it?
- What makes a train a bullet train?
- Perhaps rice pudding isn’t the worst.
- Do you know where Azerbaijan is?
- Huntsman’s Liquor Emporium!
- Very Canadian racism.
- Trust me – you can get some already.
Select [Download] to save directly to your device or click the play button to play in your browser.
You Can Get Free Gift Cards For Shopping, Searching and Discovering What’s Online at Swagbucks.com