In the first half: $2.5 million was spent on the CD3 race and speaking of CD3…Kathie Allen has thrown her hat into the ring to replace Republican Senator Brian Shiozawa
In the second half: A judge has ruled against partisan races for state school board, the Utah GOP continues to have financial woes, the Lake Powell Pipeline continues to create headaches, Governor Herbert is devoting a large chunk of new funds to education, and how the federal tax cut may hurt a lot of Utahns.
Other talking points include:
- Bob has a lot of problems with the show Longmire.
- The Davis County Clipper – Read all about it!
- C&B’s Water Co.
- A lung poltergeist.
- Curtis and Ale’s Coffee Corner.
- Air Force UFO videos.
- The role of the sidekick.
- How to get haters.
- The key to starting a restaurant: a signature carbohydrate.
- Cubancheck’s and Haring’s Food Emporium and 501(c)3.
- Stupid coup’s.
- Ooooh, don’t give them Flouride.
- One acre of human.
- How to get pipeline money: go back in time.
- At least have the decency to trick me.
- Call it a season!
Select [Download] to save directly to your device or click the play button to play in your browser.
You Can Get Free Gift Cards For Shopping, Searching and Discovering What’s Online at Swagbucks.com