In the first half: John Curtis may have locked things up with the elusive Mitt Romney endorsement, some interesting numbers from the 2016 election, and an electric highway is coming.
In the second half: Will Utah pay for birth control? The ongoing woes of the Utah GOP Chair, and will the state take over UTA?
Other talking points include:
- Are political parties still a thing?
- How many counties are in Wyoming, and what number county are you from?
- Remember when “binders of women” was a gaffe?
- Dashboard wagging.
- The lack of explosions does wonders.
- How to fix the gas tax.
- We live in smart-phone times.
- Remember the Ozone hole?
- Bob’s data corner is very disappointed in you.
- It is good to have an extra kidney floating around.
- The most important thing in a campaign: don’t break the law.
- Elections are like an SAT Test you didn’t study for.
- Every UTA board member needs to start with a “meh-ha-ha!”
Select [Download] to save directly to your device or click the play button to play in your browser.
You Can Get Free Gift Cards For Shopping, Searching and Discovering What’s Online at Swagbucks.com