In the first half: Yet another ballot initiative, this time for Medicaid expansion; UTA got together and cut benefits for their head honcho (it is now only $7 for every $3 he puts in); and Ben Shapiro came to visit the University of Utah.
In the second half: John Curtis dun screwed up; Ben McAdams is “seriously considering” a run in CD 4; and Senator Hatch is really pushing a tax reform policy that totally (won’t) help the middle class.
Other talking points include:
- Don’t mix your whites
- Nomadic signature gatherers
- choo choo train and honk honk bus…very expensive
- I prefer an overt racist
- Dylan is running from the law
- John Curtis did things in the wrong order
- Called shots in the CD 3 race
- Shout out to the Beg To Differ Podcast and Kathie Allen
- A new strategy to beat Orrin Hatch
Select [Download] to save directly to your device or click the play button to play in your browser.
You Can Get Free Gift Cards For Shopping, Searching and Discovering What’s Online at Swagbucks.com