In the first half: Lawmakers are being hauled into the principal’s office because people actually want to get paid for Operation Rio Grande, one couple is challenging Utah’s surrogacy law on the grounds that it discriminates against gay couples, the Trump administration has no problem with making Utah’s air dirtier, and poor GOP Chair, Rob Anderson – he can’t seem to make anyone happy.
In the second half: We get a re-do in the CD 3 race (not that it will matter all that much), Senator Hatch is all for studying medical marijuana, and Jenny Wilson has a legit shot at Hatch’s seat (unless one particular young up-and-comer decides to jump into the race).
Other talking points include:
- The reach of K-UTE radio
- No one reads email
- Teats per second
- Ducks Unlimited is better than the state at counting
- Yup, yup, we got em’ good!
- Curtis is going to get an angry, much deserved, phone call
- The new section of the show: Trump Eff’s U…tah.
- A coal plant in every garage and a canary in every pot!
- We just want a guy with socks.
- Curtis rants about doTerra
- Who is they grumpy guy in UP?
- For Orrin Hatch, thats funny
- Is that a Hatch or a Sessions?
- Shut up Chris OR Chris Stewart’s Curse
Select [Download] to save directly to your device or click the play button to play in your browser.
You Can Get Free Gift Cards For Shopping, Searching and Discovering What’s Online at Swagbucks.com