In the first half: The Utah GOP Chair is caught between crazy and not crazy, good thing Governor Herbert helped them out by holding a nice little fundraiser to get them back in the black. Up on the Hill there is serious discussion about handing UTA over to the state and implementing a per-mile road tax. Thankfully some people are still firmly rooted in the past – going so far as to “reenact” a “battle” that “demands” that people wear red face…yeah…
In the second half: State money (continues) to be wasted on the public lands battle, Chris Stewart gets a new name for being a turd (along with Mike Lee)…yeah, there are like three different stories on that…
Other talking points include:
- Dan Snarr’s Woolie Williy.
- Bob learns the format of the show.
- The Utah GOP has its own F-35?!
- Mr. Randy Esq.
- Serious people and not serious wi-fi passwords.
- What happens when you remove explosions – magnets!
- Bob broke the rule (and gets a second take)!
- Super nice manifest destiny.
- Drunk liberals in Salt Lake broke bad.
- Liberals have a spreadsheet!
- Of course he drove a truck.
- CAKE TRADITION!
- Why are people turds?
- Let’s go to stereotype town.
- The drawback of a nuke.
Select [Download] to save directly to your device or click the play button to play in your browser.
You Can Get Free Gift Cards For Shopping, Searching and Discovering What’s Online at Swagbucks.com