In the first half: Brewvies can show Deadpool AND serve beer despite the DABC’s wishes (that First Amendment can be a pesky thing); the talk on raising the food tax has completely flipped with the talk now turning towards eliminating it altogether; the two remaining health insurers involved in the ACA want a high-risk pool, in short asking for a really expensive version of single payer; and Lake Powell Pipedream…er Pipeline have one minor problem: they only think they know it will cost billions, and they have no idea how to pay for it.
In the second half: King Herrod basically says that little “d” democratic principals are bad because it makes it harder for far-right candidates to win (so we should keep the caucus system to prevent this); Vote by mail increased turnout…to almost 3 in 10; Kathie Allen makes the bold statement that she won’t take corporate PAC donations – and the boys are unimpressed; finally we close with Chris Stewart saying he is happy to take Orrin Hatch’s spot should he step down (and a debate ensues as to if any of the hosts are in his district – hint: they all eventually find out that they are).
Other talking points include:
- Bob’s Bar and Grill Reviews.
- There is no Cragun.
- I don’t remember the dildo scene…
- Dylan’s man crush on a federal judge.
- If you are going to game the system, don’t be drunk.
- How many hands do you have?
- Money shenanigans.
- We have a thesis for you!
- I would read that…well I would read the abstract…well I would listen to you talk about it.
- What started the Vietnam War? Was it the Maine?
- I can’t argue against your silly policy.
- Method Acting and Voting.
- We are astoundingly underwhelmed.
- They spent how much on billboards?!
- A rebuke of rumors around Bob (though he would love to take the money).
- Steve Fakenamington has better favorables…
- Blues Brother’s that bad boy.
Select [Download] to save directly to your device or click the play button to play in your browser.
You Can Get Free Gift Cards For Shopping, Searching and Discovering What’s Online at Swagbucks.com