Welcome to the UPC Show with Curtis Haring, Dylan McDonnell, and Bob Kubichek!
In the first half: The troubles with Operation Rio Grande, the saga of the Salt Lake County Recorder’s Office comes to an end, we congratulate John Curtis on being the congressman from CD 3 for the next 6 – 12 years…and what his victory means for Count My Vote and SB 54. We close the first half talking about how medical cannabis is officially collecting signatures.
In the second half: Unity Rallies in Salt Lake bring hundreds together, how Representative Chris Stewart wants to put an end the the leaks that are plaguing the Trump administration, and do you remember NAFTA?
Other talking points include:
- His face, on your foot: Not pretty
- Why we canceled the Pop Culture show…
- We probably need a disclaimer
- Besides the place, time, and circumstances, what’s changed?
- Three businessmen look at a computer and talk business
- No one knows who you are little buddy
- Bob explains Congress
- It’s a dumb-dumb system that doesn’t work
- Were you a never-nude?
- It’s a website!
- The robots are takin’ er’ jerbs!
Select [Download] to save directly to your device or click the play button to play in your browser.
You Can Get Free Gift Cards For Shopping, Searching and Discovering What’s Online at Swagbucks.com