Welcome to the UPC Show with Curtis Haring, Dylan McDonnell, and Alex Cragun (his last show 🙁 )!
First off, sorry there was no show this past week, the website…well it blew up, so we had to spend a little time getting it back on its feet. Thanks to Guy Warner for his help!
In the first half: We talk about the (lack) of town halls we have seen in the state over the past few months and a whole bunch of talk around the CD 3 primary happening…today! Topics include: Who should pay for this, Super PAC’s, and Mayor Curtis’ lead is shrinking.
In the second half: Charlottesville, Representative Paul Ray is going to save us from California, and our very own Alex Cragun is going to be the Executive Director for the Utah Democratic Party – hear how he wants to change the party!
Other talking points include:
- Loose quorum rules
- Sad goldfish
- Non-discriminatorily is just a fun word
- Is there a lawyer in the room?
- The Tri-pocalypse, explained
- Where Cottonwood Heights and Moab go, so go the state!
- Does Superman have income?
- GO ON – GET!
- Penultimate “Capitol with an ‘O’ “
- It’s better than a lawsuit
- Where is Xur?!
- Alex’s crazy photo
- That’s not how trains work
- One last swear and the last word
Select [Download] to save directly to your device or click the play button to play in your browser.
You Can Get Free Gift Cards For Shopping, Searching and Discovering What’s Online at Swagbucks.com