Welcome to the UPC Show with Curtis Haring, Dylan McDonnell, and Alex Cragun!
On the show today: Wait…Alex is possibly going to be on the UTA Board?! Also: Salt Lake County strikes a deal with Gary Ott’s family to allow for a reasonable transition out of the position by Mr. Ott, and the redistricting reform referendum is going to be on the ballot (presuming they can get the 113,000+ signatures they need). In the second half: Fundraising numbers are out (for the Republicans, anyway *cough cough*) in the CD 3 race, Salt Lake County Council Woman Jenny Wilson throws her hat into the ring for Senate (presumably against Orrin Hatch), and the broken clock that is Mike Lee was right to stand up against Attorney General Jeff Sessions.
Other talking points include:
- Chernobyl Mud Baths
- 100 South and 500 East (also known as Taylorsville)
- Please name all the pasty, balding, red-heads you can think of
- Fawning over Alex
- The ins and outs of Lifetime movies
- Adequate Boundaries – the latest album from REM (Or a sexual harassment training on VHS)
- The rise and fall of Judge Reinhold
- Does anyone watch the CW?
- And a scribble Garbett to you sir!
- Jeff Sessions – the physical embodiment of a Werther’s Original
Select [Download] to save directly to your device or click the play button to play in your browser.
You Can Get Free Gift Cards For Shopping, Searching and Discovering What’s Online at Swagbucks.com