Welcome to the UPC Show with Curtis Haring, Alex Cragun, and Dylan McDonnell!
On the show today we talk about the new group looking to pass a redistricting initiative while Greg Hughes forgets to get specific on his reporting; in the second act we note that Salt Lake City is missing a million dollars while the Salt Lake County Recorder is going through some serious issues that are not being addressed. In the second half we discuss how Representative Jason Chaffetz shouts that Trump is innocent as he walks out the door while Mike Lee (while pitching his own book) thinks that pulling out of the Paris Accords was a smart move.
Other talking points include:
- The minutia of traffic law
- The AC has TB
- Curtis likes the concept of nature
- Yup, that figures…
- He mostly speaks in swears
- A law happened
- He just goes to meetings on a Tuesday
- They dun’ did it!
- You don’t listen to Guv Ops?! *gap*
- This podcast brought to you by Comcast…except for when it doesn’t
- Pete, make a cell phone company!
- They used to be craptacular…
- Making fun of the photo of Jason Chaffetz
- Every single lawmaker has been turned into a sound
- Looking forward to bleeping you out.
Select [Download] to save directly to your device or click the play button to play in your browser.
You Can Get Free Gift Cards For Shopping, Searching and Discovering What’s Online at Swagbucks.com