Welcome to the UPC Show with Curtis Haring, Alex Cragun, and Dylan McDonnell!
On the show today we talk about how coal towns in Utah need to plan for new economic reality, despite some lawmakers (Mike Noel – cough, cough) getting upset that towns are trying to find new solutions to promised funds from coal, how the best run state in the nation can’t seem to manage the DABC all that well, while other lawmakers are potentially benefit from new highways that they approved, and we close with a discussion about how the initiative process should start any moment to raise taxes to pay for education.
Other talking points include:
- Various T-Shirt coalitions.
- Afternoon show!
- Eight dollar beans.
- It was a good rant.
- Frugal Dougal is amazing.
- It’s like finding a 20 dollar bill.
- If you want to do the thing, do the thing.
- I gave it a heart, Alex just liked it.
- Some rand-o asked to use the bathroom.
- The cats are calling each other.
- Alex wears sunglasses inside because his future is so bright/he broke the show.
- You need to enunciate New Orleans.
- Too late…I know…
Select [Download] to save directly to your device or click the play button to play in your browser.
You Can Get Free Gift Cards For Shopping, Searching and Discovering What’s Online at Swagbucks.com