Welcome to the UPC Show with Curtis Haring, Alex Cragun, and Dylan McDonnell!
On the show today we talk about the 22 candidates looking to fill Chaffetz seat (but not one from the newest political party in Utah) and how former Attorney General Swallow is back…again. In the second half – who knew that the Utah DUI law had problems with it? Doesn’t matter for the Outdoor Retailers Expo, which has settled on Denver, and what the shape of LDS voters may look like in 20 years.
Other talking points include:
- A new set up.
- The toilet baby you didn’t know about.
- Mike Levitt has not aged well…and is a time traveler!
- Vince Vaughn is not running
- A big ‘ol humph
- Democrats: They are a 2.2 party
- They are evergreen and irrelevant
- Welcoming our robotic overlords
- We fix Utah’s DUI law.
- But the song…
- DoTERRA MAX!
- I was ceding you the “O”
- Finally an Urkle reference
Select [Download] to save directly to your device or click the play button to play in your browser.
You Can Get Free Gift Cards For Shopping, Searching and Discovering What’s Online at Swagbucks.com