Welcome to the UPC Show with Curtis Haring and Alex Cragun with special guest Bob Kubichek.
On the show today we talk about new signage requirements in bars versus restaurants, Donald Trump looks into Bears Ears, Jim Matheson has gotten into the lobbying gig, and Gary Herbert loses on Planned Parenthood.
Other talking points include:
- The Guinea Pig palate.
- Making the world…less…bad.
- Liquor stores that don’t up sell.
- Curt Oda’s new gig.
- Not a great history on helping Native Americans
- I RODE A DONKEY!
- OUTER SPACE AND AMERICAN BOMBERS ARE AWESOME!
- The Donald Trump National Park would be amazing.
- Barack Obama’s monkey’s paw wish.
- Podcasts on Podcasts OR Post-Apocalypse Podcasts
- That looks like Mia Love’s signature…
- Learn how to wink, Gary!
- Bountiful: Salt Lake light – where Alex can eat.
Select [Download] to save directly to your device or click the play button to play in your browser.
You Can Get Free Gift Cards For Shopping, Searching and Discovering What’s Online at Swagbucks.com