Welcome to the UPC Show with Curtis Haring, Dylan McDonnell, and Alex Cragun.
On the show today we talk about some proposed changes to an initiative to fund education, Chris Stewart has a Democratic challenger, and Orrin Hatch might be on the ropes.
Other talking points include:
- Explaining ASMR
- Ewan McGregor isn’t Jesus
- Pick your NPR voice
- Is it the 7/7/7 or the 9/9/9 plan?
- Some advice for the Democrats
- How to get rid of nuclear waste
- Turkish, Iranian, and North Korean politics
- Curtis plans a coup (poorly)
- The Ronald Reagan coloring book
- Activating Romney hair
Select [Download] to save directly to your device or click the play button to play in your browser.
You Can Get Free Gift Cards For Shopping, Searching and Discovering What’s Online at Swagbucks.com