Welcome to the UPC Show with Curtis Haring, Dylan McDonnell, and Alex Cragun.
In the first half: UTA’s woes and Rocky Mountain Power assumes that EPA regulations will be rolled back. In the second half: An audit shows that sex-offender treatment in prison is subpar while polls show that both President Trump and the Legislature’s actions related to Outdoor Retailers are unpopular among Utahns.
Other talking points include:
- A burrito in every car
- Working cars versus commuter cars
- Bicylclé/straight to Hitler
- Barter system with drones
- Simpsonwave and Napflix
- Frugal Dougall has been killing it.
- I LIKE THE PAPER FORM!
- New games for your phone.
- The bosses boss’s demands
Select [Download] to save directly to your device or click the play button to play in your browser.
You Can Get Free Gift Cards For Shopping, Searching and Discovering What’s Online at Swagbucks.com