Welcome to the UPC Show with Curtis Haring, Alex Cragun, and Dylan McDonnell.
In the first half: The Outdoor Retailers begin to flex their muscles as the state continues its push for a federal lands transfer, anti-abortion legislation hidden in a telehealth bill, the unceremonious end of the tampon tax, and lawsuits for pornographers. In the second half bills about animal heads, stand your ground, term limits, and mucking with tax petitions.
Other talking points include:
- Decisions above Dylan’s pay grade.
- She is a freshman…
- That is exactly how it happened, but with more zero’s
- Jim Dabakis’ 24-hour extravaganza!
- Body Cameras on lawmakers.
- I would like my pornography pass please
- Happy birthday! *Stab Stab Stab*
- I thought it was a bowling trophy too!
- They build the capitol around it
Select [Download] to save directly to your device or click the play button to play in your browser.
You Can Get Free Gift Cards For Shopping, Searching and Discovering What’s Online at Swagbucks.com