Welcome to the UPC Show with Curtis Haring, and Alex Cragun.
In the first half: A record number of bills have been filed, (some) partisan boards will remain partisan, Utah is closer to throwing its support behind a Constitutional Convention, and the Bears Ears Monument Resolution passed both the House and Senate and has now been signed by the Governor. In the second half, bills! We talk planning about planning for autonomous cars, civil liberties, seat belts for kids, and climate change!
Other talking points include:
- Personal Privilege Count
- The new seat of government: the Holliday Inn off Route 6 in Omaha, Nebraska
- The Non-Non Con-Con Bill Bill
- What’s on the top-of-mind for Donald Trump
- Curtis is a hand-motion guy.
- …it’s already dead on arrival…
Select [Download] to save directly to your device or click the play button to play in your browser.
You Can Get Free Gift Cards For Shopping, Searching and Discovering What’s Online at Swagbucks.com