Welcome to the UPC Show with Curtis Haring, Dylan McDonnell, and Alex Cragun.
WE ARE BACK, BABY!
Yes, we shake the dust off of the microphones and restart the UPC show after our hiatus, and boy do we have quite a bit to talk about: Donald Trump and the anti-Trump protests, local election results, how coal continues to suffer in Utah, and the impact Oklahoma will have on Utah’s beer supply.
Also, you will note that the podcast is now coming out on Tuesdays; this just makes things easier for the poor editor, we hope you don’t mind.
Other talking points include:
- Curtis says a naughty word
- Retiring the LaVar Voice?
- Dylan is bleeding internally
- Alex has a plan for the DABC
- What you can learn from a turnip